Baked Ham with Brandy Brown Sugar Ham Glaze is an easy baked ham for any occasion with a unique and flavorful brandy brown sugar ham glaze!
- 8-10 pounds smoked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and lay the ham on it flat-side-down.
- Score the ham with cuts one inch apart and 1/4-inch deep. Do this in two directions creating a grid pattern over the entire surface of the ham.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients for the glaze. Rub half the glaze over the surface of the ham and bake for 45 minutes.
- Pull the ham out of the oven. Rub the rest of the glaze over ham and place it back in the oven for another 45-75 minutes, or until the exterior is dark and crusty and the ham is warmed through.
- Recipe courtesy of aspicyperspective.com