BUILD YOUR HEIRLOOM COLLECTION
The Staub Ceramic Tomato Cocotte was created following the resounding success of the Staub Pumpkin. We took our design inspiration from the heirloom Brandywine cultivar, which are considered among the very best tasting tomatoes in the world.
A beautiful complimentary piece for the collector, the Staub Ceramic Tomato Cocotte delivers on both the culinary functionality and the oven-to-table elegance you’ve come to expect from Staub.
Inspired by the heirloom Brandywine tomato, Staub’s Ceramic Tomato Cocotte is both a festive and functional addition to your stoneware collection. Its porcelain finish and exceptional quality make it the perfect vessel for preparing a wide variety of casseroles, stews, and baked dishes.
Features & Benefits
• Glass porcelain finish
• Oven to tabletop presentation that can mix with Staub cast-iron collections
• Various sizes nest perfectly
• Oven safe up to 572º F
• Highly scratch resistant
• Highly impact and thermal shock resistant
• Oven, broiler, microwave and freezer safe
• High polished rim won’t scratch surfaces
• Easy to grip handles
• Easy to clean
• Dishwasher safe
• Made in China