The award-winning Sous Vide Supreme water oven is the world’s first water oven designed to make the gourmet sous vide water oven cooking technique easy and affordable. Sous Vide cooking locks in the juices and flavor and preserves the nutritional quality of the food. The result is incomparable taste and texture: steak perfectly cooked edge-to-edge, vibrant vegetables, juicy tender chicken breasts, and ribs with the meat literally falling off the bone. All at the push of a button.
The SousVide Supreme ships complete with the following:
SousVide Supreme appliance:
- Stainless steel universal pouch rack to separate cooking bags
- User Manual for Cooking with the SousVide Supreme with time and temperature tables and 15 delicious recipes
- Instructional DVD
- Detachable power cord
- Insulated lid blanket
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate thermal turbulence
- EXCLUSIVE BONUS! 1-year subscription to Food & Wine magazine. New US subscribers only.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within mainland US.
- Hands-off, time-saving meal preparation. Just set it and walk away
- Easy and foolproof. Never overcook a meal again. Perfect results, every time.
- Gourmet taste. Capture the full, TRUE flavor of foods
- Added nutritional value. Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the vacuum seal bag.
- Easy clean-up. No messy pots and pans. Just empty and wipe down the interior with a soft cloth.
- Energy-efficient operation. Uses energy equivalent to a 60W light bulb once at target temperature.
- Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive cuts.
- Sleek all-in-one design
- Precise temperature control to 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.5 degrees Celsius)
- Energy efficient engineering
- Quiet operation
- Push button simplicity
- Lid doubles as drip tray for pouch transport
- Universal food pouch rack for easy positioning of cooking pouches
- Counter worthy style in a small footprint (about the size of a bread maker)
How it works:
The sous vide (pronounced “soo-veed”) technique, the secret of great chefs worldwide for decades, involves cooking food in vacuum-sealed pouches submerged in a precisely-controlled water bath held at a constant temperature.
The steps to sous vide cooking are simple: season and vacuum-seal your food, drop it into the SousVide Supreme at the desired temperature, and walk away. Unlike the hostile high temperatures of stovetop, oven, or grill, the SousVide Supreme gently and precisely cooks food to its perfect serving temperature and cannot overcook. Foolproof gourmet results with push-button simplicity.
– Model SVS-10LS
– Water bath – single
– Total Volume 11.2 liters (2.96 gallons)
– Max Cooking Capacity 11.2 liters (2.96 gallons)
– 110-120 volt
– Display Digital LED- Adjustable in increments of 1ºF (0.5ºC)- Range 86ºF to 210ºF (30º to 99ºC)- Precision 1ºF (0.5ºC)
– Overall 11.4”/14.2”/11.4” (29cm/36cm/29cm)- Bath 9.9”/12.6”/6.8” (25cm/32cm/17cm)- Weight 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
– Displays to 1 minute resolution- Settings variable 0 min to 99 hr- Cycle end audible repeating beep